This Christadelphian Save the Children Fund is set up for contributions from members of the Christadelphian community through Sunday School collections, CYC fund raising drives, Ecclesial and personal donations.
All donations should be made payable by cheque or money order to:
Christadelphian Save the Children Fund
P.O. Box 25651
London, Ontario, Canada
Or by direct deposit or etransfer:
Donations can be made directly to the Christadelphian Save the Children Fund Banking Account. Details are as follows:
BMO Bank of Montreal
643 Commissioners Road East
London, Ontario N6C 2T9
Telephone Number of Bank 519-667-6303
Fax Number of Bank 519-667-6114
Transit Number 04652-001-8068-018 (Cdn. Bank Account)
Transit Number 04652-001-4602-198 (U.S. Bank Account)
United States ($USD) donations requiring tax receipts can now be sent to:
Christadelphian Bible Missions of the Americas
Brother Jeff Gelineau
567 Astorian Drive
Simi Valley, CA
Email address: email@example.com
Canadian ($CDN) donations requiring tax receipts can now be sent to either the CSTCF or Christadelphian Bible Mission (Canada)
Box 55541, Unit 119
15280 101 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada V3R 0J7
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations in Canada receive an official charitable tax receipt. Donations in other countries can be directed to your local ecclesias or CBM for your area – earmarked “Christadelphian Save the Children Fund” thus receiving tax relief within the terms and conditions of the country of origin.
Where the donated funds are directed:
Bible learning supplies and financial assistance are sent throughout the world (presently in over 39 countries) at the request of CBM linkmen or ecclesias making requests through their Recording Brother and Sunday School Superintendents.
- Bibles, Atlases, Concordances, Reference books, Hymn Books (green cover 2002 edition); Sunday School hymn books, Dictionaries
- New and used Bible books for ages 3 – 18
- Bible marking tools, reading planners for children and Bible companions for adults
- Bible project books, colouring books, crosswords, word searches, story books, jigsaw puzzles, Bible games designed for Christadelphian use, thematic studies for camps, CYC, Bible schools, DVD songbooks
- Classroom Sunday School supplies, posters, craft materials for Sunday school and children’s camp use
- Sewn kit bags, head scarves and pencil cases made by sisters throughout the ecclesial world
- Children’s and teenage T-shirts with Bible logo’s
- Personal hygiene products, Sunday school clothing and non-perishable food items for “ecclesial needy families; *neighbourhood, *orphanage, *group home, *outreach *programs”. (Using specially monitored directives).
- Scholarship funding to attend Bible schools and Children’s camps for those in isolation. Financial assistance to ecclesial areas for childrens’ outreach programs, VBS*
- Air travel and ground transportation where needed to attend Bible schools or Teenage camps with chaperones.* (by request from CBM linkmen)
* Subject to request from CBM linkmen, Recording Brethren and Sunday School Superintendents and confidentially managed.
Fund impacts the lives of those we are blessed to serve
A decline in membership as a result of emigration impacts ecclesias in isolated areas. In order to sustain the viability of these ecclesial districts, under the counsel of the CBM an outreach program has commenced inviting children from neighbourhoods adjacent to halls, children group homes, orphanages. We provide appropriate clothing, Sunday School supplies, lunch programs for these children to attend ecclesias and share time with the Sunday Schools and CYC’s in an attempt to not only better their lives but develop friendships which benefit their quality of living with the hope and prayer that they may be baptized and accepted into the glorious hope of the Gospel message. This program demands a lot of sensitivity towards cultural needs, international shipping laws and restrictions but the obvious impact has already been seen in the growth of Sunday Schools, CYC’s and children’s camps attended by some of these children.
The scholarship program is gaining momentum as you can see from the photos. These funds enable children and teenagers to attend Bible schools where initially they would not be able to attend due to distance, financial restraints and other hindrances.